Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
1. There is a $20.00 per firearm transfer fee if you are having Thunderarms receive the firearm for you.
2. YOU are responsible for any taxes, shipping, handling or any other fees associated with the purchase of the firearm. We ONLY handle receiving the firearm, and the transfer paperwork involved. If you are not able to take devivery of the firearm, you are still responsible for the transfer fee. Make sure you can legally take ownership of the firearm(s) in question before having them shipped.
3. We ONLY accept transfers from a licensed FFL (dealer). We CAN accept firearms in the mail from private individuals (ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS). CALL Before hand or the firearm may be disposed of at our discression.
4. No firearm will be released to anyone other than the person named on the receipt shipped with the firearm. The individual who comes in to fill out the 4473 paperwork for the firearm MUST be the actual purchaser of the firearm.
5. We require that the FFL dealer who will be shipping the firearm to us mail or email or include in the shipment a legible copy of their valid, signed FFL BEFORE the transfer can be completed.
6. Even when shipping firearms that you already own (as in moving), you will have to submit to a background check, and fill out form 4473, which is the same process as if you were buying the firearm, this is federal law. It is YOUR responsiblility to ensure that you comply with your new states laws reguarding the ownership of the firearm.
If shipping a firearm through us, the same rules above apply. Additionally you should know:
1. We charge actual shipping rates.
2. If you do not package the firearm, or do not package it adequately additional packing charges may apply.
3. We will insure the firearm for the value you tell us. If it is damaged or lost and is underinsured-you will have to file a claim with the carrier for the damage or replacement costs. We are not responsible once it leaves our custody.
4. We ONLY ship to FFL (dealers). We MUST have a copy of their VALID FFL on file before we ship the firearm(s) out